*NEW for 2017*
The 2017 Cottage Clinics give individual students the chance to learn from Mike in person over an entire day’s tuition in the picturesque English Countryside.
Limited to one student per session, these events will happen approximately every 3 months, beginning again in 2017. The Itinerary for the day is listed below. Note: It is recommended you contact Mike directly whenever interested, this way the days can be as flexible as possible between tours!
- Arrive at Bristol Airport, Bristol Temple Meads Train Station or Weston Super Mare Train Station at approximately 10am
- Mike will drive you back to the cottage where he will begin 2 hours of tuition.
- You and Mike will head over to an award winning country pub where Mike will take you to lunch. Guitar nerd chat over fine Ale (or choose your poison) and fantastic food!
- You return to the cottage for a further 3 hours of intense guitar workout. Snacks and drink provided.
- Mike drives you back to the point of arrival for approximately 7pm
I want the content of the session to be of your choosing. We will liaise beforehand to prepare the content that YOU want. If you want me to guide the session, that’s fine too!
For pricing and further information please email Mike via the contact form.