‘The Compositions: A Guitar TAB Collection’ is a note for note physical transcription book containing the sheet music and tablature for six of Mike’s most popular original pieces. All notation is accompanied by a detailed percussion key, as well as additional supporting documentation to ensure complete accuracy. Links to download 24bit wav audio files included.
All transcriptions by Mike Dawes. Every detail covered.
Prepared for print by Mark Grover
Cover artwork by George Lever
Copyright 2018 Mike Dawes/Qten Records
‘Ever since I bought my first guitar tab book I’ve wanted to produce one of my own. There is something special about learning from a physical book on a table, or music stand at home. I’m so happy that this ambitious project has come to life after weeks of painstaking transcribing to ensure that every detail and nuance of my compositions are covered’
This Guitar TAB book features 125 pages of unrivalled detail including…
- Full re-worked 2018 triple stave TAB/Percussion/Notation for The Old Room, Boogie Shred, The Impossible, Overload, Somewhere Home, Boogie Slam.
- Link to download 24bit wav files of all songs
- Comprehensive Introduction and techniques section.
- Exercises to introduce you to Mike’s style of playing.
- Foreword by Justin Hayward (The Moody Blues)
- 4 page percussion and extended technique key.
- Song descriptions and biographical materials.
- Printed on 100 gsm paper with clear acetate front panel and white wire binding
ONLY AT WWW.MIKEDAWES.COM